frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Madam, While searching about UK spouse visa financial

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
While searching for information about UK spouse visa financial requirement. I found your address on the internet.
My wife lives in London and she is doing two jobs one salaried full time and the other zero hour contract. She is also a full time University student. Her last 6 month payslip shows that she has earned 18,600.
But we are not yet sure which category we should apply. Because her income from the part time job is variable. as shown below.
Permanent Job Partime Job
25/12/2015 1409,73 72,02
29/01/2016 1457,92 440,1
25/02/2016 1475,66 104,02
25/03/2016 1330,87 108,02
29/04/2016 1403,02 197,96
31/05/2016 1409,75 120,45
So we would like to know which category we should apply and if it is enough to apply with 6 month payslip. Please help us on this issue.
Regards,
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your question says salaried full time job but your example says permanent part time. Which is it? How much does she earn on her full time job? Can you clearly state how much your wife earns in both jobs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your reply,What I mean by the permanent is her full time job. She is earning 16,500 annually from her full time job. In addition to that she is earning a variable income from her part time job.Regards,Muse

Based on my calculation of how much your wife's varied income from her part-time job, her part-time annual works out to be £2085.139. Adding this figure to her full time annual of £16,500 assuming both jobs have identical financial tax years, her total income is less than £18600. She would not meet the financial requirement.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you have seen above most of her monthly incomes are more than 1400 per month. This happens because of her overtime payment and Up-selling commissions. Does it count. Because if it counts it will be more than 18,600.
And could you please tell us if there is any other way to fulfill the financial requirement.Regards

I am happy to look into this further but only after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will rate you after you answered my questions. I already paid for that.

I am sorry I will not waste anymore time on this. I will have to opt out. Your question has been answered. I am happy to answer further questions once I have been rated for the first question, which is generally not straightforward to work out. Good luck in your wife's application.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is that supposed to mean? And me i am wasting my money for nothing.

It means I am happy to answer further questions only when I have been rated. It is only when experts are rated they are compensated for their time. If you do not wish to rate that is a matter for you but I am not prepared to spend anymore time than I have already working out your wife's financial information and answering further questions when users choose not to rate their original question in the end. Like I said I am happy to help with further questions within the same thread so you would not have to pay again.