frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I want to bring my two kids(both boys) age 8 and 10 living

I want to bring my two kids(both boys) age 8 and 10 living in Nigeria. On the application form there
was a question that if the gaudian or someone will be travelling with the applicant ,if yes
there passport number should be written down on the form. please is it true someone can travel
down with them to UK instead of me travelling to Nigeria to fly back with them to Uk.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

What application form are you referring to and what is nationality of the person travelling with them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The application form is the FAMILY SETTLEMENT APPLICATION FORM VAF4A. Part 5 which is applicants under the age of 18.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The nationality of the person is a Nigeria.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Are you still interested in receiving a live phone call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, am sorry.I will stick to conversation.

Ok. Anyone travelling with your children must have leave to enter the UK. If the person you are proposing to travel with your children is Nigerian, she will need to have a visa. Also you may need to speak to the airline regarding their policy in this situation. I am certain consent from both parents will also be required. I expect there to be a strict policy regarding children travelling without their parents or family members especially if they are very young.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The person is a family member and does not have a visa,will the person need to apply with them or apply separately.

The person travelling will need a separate visa to travel.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the information.

Can you please rate. Thank you