Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Concerning my children's education, how can I find a

Customer Question

Concerning my children's education, how can I find a good school for them? What are the procedures I should do to get them a school?
Moreover, how can I find a good residence for us? In fact, I would like to live in Nottingham or Loughborough.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been living in Israel for many years, but now I would like to move to live in Britain, my birth place. My children (4 boys and 1 girl) and I have a British nationality, so I would like to know what procedures should I do to facilitate my moving to settle in the UK? Also, my spouse wants to move with us, but he does not have the British nationality, but a Jordanian Passport. Moreover, concerning my children's education, how can I find a good school for them? What are the procedures I should do to get them a school?
Finally, how can I find a good residence for us? In fact, I would like to live in Nottingham or Loughborough.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is your financial position

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my financial is good. I work as a teacher at a school in Jerusalem . I have earned some money in order to own a house in Britain . also I want to find a job when I settle in Britain
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

have you looked at potential homes in the areas you wish to live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I havent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told someone lives their to look for , but I didnt get a replied
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

have you visited the areas at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I visited London, Nottingham, Sunderland, Scotland, Loughborough, London, and Newcastle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do you ask me these questions?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

If you look at a website such as

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

to find properties you can afford in the area in which you wish to live.

You can use this service

https://www.gov.uk/find-school-in-england

to identify schools for your children.

When you have a short list of properties then you need to come to the Uk and view them before deciding which property to buy.

You can then also look at jobs in the area

Please ask if you need further details