Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I need help filling up my residency application

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually I can not speak on the phone anymore so I will like a response via email. THANKS!
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

There are different levels of protection against expulsion from the UK because of your personal conduct (public interest expulsion). You overstayed your visa 5 years ago and you have given a false NI number to work in the UK, which is a criminal offence. These personal conduct will be taken into account in deciding your EEA application.

If you require help filling your form, you will need to seek independent legal advice to take you through it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what you are saying is that I should do it with a lawyer instead of doing it by myself? Can they really send me to jail for that if I just gave birth, my partner is French and I have letters from church and volunteering?