31090051

My sister has been coming to UK 10 years. in 2015 her visit

Customer Question

my sister has been coming to UK for over 10 years. in 2015 her visit visa was rejected for a few points . in one of her visit she stayed for 5 months in 2009 and she has been asked what did she do when she was in England. her main stay was to be with me however when she was here she had a short term English course.she prepared all the information which will be provided to the Embassy.
the question is she never mentioned she had English lesson in England ( she never was asked) do you think now she is mentioning this will cause her issue?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know in 2009 a visitor with visitor visa how long could study. i know the law now but i am after the law in 2009
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Was she a student or was she just learning English whilst visiting? What was the nature of the course, part time or full time. Did she pay for private lessons or this at a learning institution. Can you explain a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was just a learning English on part time course. she was over here with her visit visa for 17 weeks and she went to English lesson for 17 weeks and i think 10-15 hrs a week. she fully paid for the course.it was a learning institution.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she didn't come to England to learn English, she came to visit me but while she was here. it just to learn the language a bit better
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Why do you think that would make any difference to her visa being rejected now. Because it won't!