chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I got my TIER 1 general extension in 2013. I declared my

Customer Question

I got my TIER 1 general extension in 2013. I declared my icome as 67000. Now I went for ILRand Caseworker hold my application for the further checks with HMRC. My accounts were split in over two years and he told me that he got information of one year but he could not find the details for 2nd year.
But my incom declared at the time of extension does not match with the HMRC. there is a difference of about 15000. My accountant matched the turnover but did not matched the net income.
I am afraid as the Home Office gets the details from HMRC, they gonna refuse my ILR.
Is there any solution?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My accountant says that in the next year we got income in the first three months which we declared to home office but after three months, in the remaining nine months we had losses which decreased the net profit at the end of year at the time of accounts submitted to HMRC. So my turn over matches but net income is about 15000 less
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Your accountant will need to provide a detailed letter explaining he discrepancy. If he is unable to do so, I am afraid that this may adversely affect your application for ILR.

As it currently stands, there is no further extensions to Tier 1 permissible.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any solution and what should account write in the letter?

Your accountant should explain how he has reached the figures he has reached and what this consists of. He should also also provide a copy of the information used to reach the calculations.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a bit confused. If it is refused, do I have any other options or I have to leave the country?

You will have to submit a fresh application and your accountant will need to supply the information as stated above.

kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already submitted the accountants letter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If i dont get Tier1 General ILR, do i have any other options?

If it is refused, you should have the right to appeal in country.

kind regards