chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am about to apply under the 10 year residency and I have

I am about to apply for ILR under the 10 year residency and I have some questions I need to run past someone
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1) I have been in the UK for 12 years 9 months , all legal , do I qualify?2) I have 2 ccjs against my name , one with a water utility , paid and it was in 2009 , so no longer on credit file and unfortunately a second one regarding an old hire purchase was entered without my knowledge on December 29 2015 , only saw it via my credit file , I am in the process of trying to get it set aside. What is the effect of these 2 ccjs on my application?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

The CCJ'S should not affect your ability to obtain ILR, although they may cause you a problem when applying for naturalisation.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot , what about the 12 years 9 months residence in the UK , do they look dimly at the 2 year 9 month delay in applying , that was my other question?