chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

We would like to relocate in Exeter Uk wherein my brother

Hi, We would like to relocate in Exeter Uk wherein my brother and his family is residing.Is there a possibility to get a resident visa in UK through my brothers sponsorship?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The initial plan is for me be in Exeter first and later my 2 children age 8 and 13 shall join me. My husband will be left here in doha ,qatar. What visa we can initially apply for the three of us?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately the short answer is no you cannot.

You will have to apply on your own merit and at the moment, the only two options open to you are:-

1. Entrepreneur Visa

2. Investors Visa

Both require a substantial amount of investment into the UK. The alternative is if you obtain employment in the UK under a Tier 2 Visa. For this, the occupation must be on a list produced by the Home Office.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** apply for family visit visa and later found a job and sponsor, can i change my visa type to a tier 2?.how about my children can i apply for them student visa?

not from inside the UK. You will have to return to your home country and submit an application from there.

The children can apply for a student visa, but that does not lead to settlement.

kind regards

chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For the Entrepreneur Visa and Investors Visa what is the amount of investment required?If my children will continuously study more than 7 years, will they qualify for settlement or permanent residency?At that time my other child will be 20 years old.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is the requirement for a student visa?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have rated but please reply to my last questions.

You need to have an offer of a place at a university and be able to show that you have the full course fee and maintenance funds in your account at the date of application.

kind regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your assistance.

It's a pleasure.

Good luck.