Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Can the Barbados authorities have you arrested by

Customer Question

Can the Barbados authorities have you arrested by immigration because they thought you might be a lesbian which is a false allegation and also be acussed of taking family jewellery which is another false allegation can anybody send you back their.
joan **********
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about the background of your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know if you look at somebody in Barbados would they think that you are a lesbian and if so can they issue an arrest warrant for you to return and also false allegations about family jewellery being taken can immigration come to my house without warning and take me back there please help me.
joan **********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What makes you fear that this has happened - or has someone told them it has happened to them and asked you for money?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have heard this that somebody is tailing me in this country please give me an answer to this straightaway I have only got a couple of days.
joan **********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

All of the things you have been told are untrue.

It is not illegal to be a lesbian in Barbados and even if you were accused of theft you cannot be extradited without numerous court hearings - and immigration would not be involved.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can somebody from the Barbados authorities come to my door and take me away and put me on a flight
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

No they cannot do so unless there has been an extradition hearing here in the UK