Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

My wife is Romanian and a barrister in Romania. She has been

My wife is Romanian and a barrister in Romania. She has been here for 3 years when we first met in UK. Also she has a daughter who is a student. I suffer from dibetes and my wife looks after me.
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I have an income of £250,000 pa. My wife speaks fluent English. Has 2 degrees. one in criminal law. My wife also has a NI number in UK.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife is an overstayer. However when the rules changed my wife met me and we lived together with her daughter. We were married October 2015. We now live in our own house which will also be in my wife and daughters name. I have an income of £250,000 after tax. My wife looks after me. My wife also has an NI number. We would like to know we are staying here in UK legally. Also my wife is qualified a barrister in Romania. She wants to qualify here and take a job as a skilled person here in UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't really wait any longer. I have an important appointment. I don't expect to have to pay your fees again
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

This is a thread that you can pick up whenever you can - no need to wait - however I need to know how old her daughter is and what your nationality is