UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am filling my flr m form extension. I need advice

Customer Question

I am filling my flr m form for visa extension. I need advice for few questions. Please advice your fee.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On flr m form I need advice for question 2 and 7, please advice I am on spouse visa from Nov 2013 on entry clearance from India and now extending my visa so what category should I apply. And question 7. Can only my sponsor can fill the financial requirement or we both have to do.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 6 months ago.

you need to tick the first box if your spouse is a British Citizen or has indefinite leave to remain or enter in the UK.

section 7, both of your incomes or savings or either your or your spouses savings or incomes can count, so it depends on your personal circumstances. Both you and your spouse's details may be inserted or either of you or your spouse's details may be inserted.

all the best

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Question 2 has other parts 2.2 & 2.3 and the wording is to confusing.2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
Yes
No
question 22.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner.
Or
You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa, and have not yet completed the relevant period of time in one of the categories at question 2.1You require further leave to remain to obtain the relevant qualifications to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK (KoLL) requirements to apply for indefinite leave to remain.You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership. Please explain why in the box below and state when your marriage or civil partnership will take place._______________________________________________________________________________________________
For : Section 7A - Financial requirement: can my (spouse-sponsor got her indefinite stay in 2011 on HSMP-TEIR 1 General Migrant do we need to complete this column or we are exempted. For Finance requirement as I am sub-contractor construction worker and do get payslips salary transfer into bank account . My sponsor-spouse annually pay £20,000 if she can only show her income- but we both individually meet the Financial requirement £18,600.7.3A Income from salaried employment
Only complete this section if you and/or your sponsor are working
You & Your sponsor
(i) Are you/your sponsor currently employed- should we leave my column blank and fill my sponsor details.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________Its confusing aswell do we need to complete this section it says only for who qualify for an exemption Section 7B - Maintenance
You only need to complete this section if:
(i) You qualify for an exemption from meeting the income threshold element of the financial requirement.
(ii) You were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner under Chapter 8 of the Immigration Rules following an application submitted before 9 July 2012.To check if I BOOK PUBLIC APPOITMENT do my sponsor has to go with me.
Will be awaiting reply for above questions.Many thanksISWINDERthanks

Sorry, I am not able to speak on the phone.

2.2 no, it is not the first time

2.3 it is the first period of leave to remain following initial grant of entry clearance so tick the first box

7

you our should only include your spouse's salary as it is sufficient to meet the criteria, your details you should leave blank.

You should leave 7B blank as it does not apply to you as you fall under 7A.

All the best

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was waiting for call?I have taken others public view as well they said we have to say yes to 2.2 as it states to all applicants 7.3a if have answer under your Sponser
1 yes
2 ins broker
3yes
4no
5. 2008
6 permanent job
7 blank
8 blank
9 ni nbr
10. Her empl name
11 blank
12 empl add
13 blank
14. £20000
15. Blank
Under that question ask for both if you and your Sponser job . What is the total income salaried employment .. Should we put her £20000. Or both of us combined but I am self employed and they only asked for income from salaried employment.
Othe question when combined does your annual income and your sponsor annual income.. Should I said YES I but we are only working on her bases.
Please check if I gave fill all above is alright.No ....7b we need to fill as it below says all applicant.. One of the public view was they refused application because they didn't fill that.. It's bit confusing..
I ask this before does Sponser had to go on public appoitment.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 6 months ago.

What is your question

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Further to above conversation I have describe should I say yes to question 2.2 on flr m and for 7a the above given details looks fine or more to explain.
7b do we really need to fill that column..
Please read above what I have discuss with other.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still awaiting for response????