Waleed Hassan
Waleed Hassan, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge in Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law and have had conducted in lead cases.
85266915

Judicial review is pending and 10 years completed Assistant:

Customer Question

Judicial review is pending and 10 years completed
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: What next step I can take as 10 year long residency is complteted but waiting for decision of Judicial review can i go for premium service
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also got Judicial review refusal decision but with right of Oral hearing in 9 days also I am thinking to apply for Set (Lr) premium service for Long residency .Please advice can i apply for this or go for Oral hearing thanks
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query.

Please note that time spent whilst your Judicial Review application was pending does NOT count as lawful residence under Section 3c of the Immigration Act 1971. To apply for ILR, you must show that you have completed 10 years lawful residence.

Thank you for your query. Please do not forget to rate my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you for your reply
Also receive Judicial review refused decision yesterday with right of oral hearing still I can not go for ILR as I applied Judicial review just 3 months ago.
please advice me what is best option for me thanks
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 10 months ago.

Happy New Year.

I note that you have not rated my answer, which is now long overdue.

I would be grateful if you would kindly rate my answer as soon as possible.