Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I would like to know how to request the destruction of my

Customer Question

Hello. I would like to know how to request the destruction of my fingerprints and the certificate to the effect of my fingerprints been destroyed
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I'm an EU national, but was refused to entry the UK as a non-EU national (before I got my EU citizenship)
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some time ago I came to the UK as a visitor. At that time I wasn't an EU national. I was refused to entry the UK, my fingerprints were taken and I was given a paper saying that if it's shown that I'm an EEA national I can request the destruction of those fingerprints
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now I'm an EU national.