Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My son got married in India on 27 March 2016 and in July 1

Customer Question

My son got married in India on 27 March 2016 and in July 1 she applied for spouse visa any idea when will my son go on honeymoon because he is waiting. And also he got married before and had naulity from court which he supplied the papers also
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

Which visa processing centre in India was the application sent to please?

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chandigarh punjab
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

The visa processing times at Chandigarh for this type of visa are that 45% are determined within 30 days, with 100% being determined within 60 days.

I would suggest that because of the apparent annulment of the previous married your son’s application would probably take on the longer side of things.

Additionally, after they have determined the application they will have to issue the visa and return documentation to your son, which takes about a week or two.

So, there is absolutely no reason to worry just yet and the times they are taking are completely normal but it’s likely to be at least another month until he is possibly going to receive his visa.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am certified with answer ,just worry because of my son has not gone anywhere with her I don't see anything wrong as all papers seems ok why take that long.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

It's normal I'm afraid. .