Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Claire My ex has sd my daughter has nits i chkd nothing but

Hi claire My ex has sd my daughter has nits i chkd nothing but i still applied the headlice meficine i believe now every week he will say my daughter has nits as he has always undrminef me and repoeted me to social services but they always clear me so to close the matter shall i write next week in the welfare book as folloes: ×××××× has no headlice it is all clear however if you brlieve that she still has headlice then i am happy for you to apply the headlice meficine on ×××××× during your 6 hour contact.

This way if he reported me to social services i can say well he was allowef to apply the meficine so rather than pointing the finger at me why didnt he just treat it if afamant that she has headlice.

Like i say there is nothing on her head bit he jas now got an excusr js to blame me

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question

Head lice are not evidence of neglect -they are endemic in primary schools - and like clean hair best

Write that as well!