31090051

I just wanted to ask a quick question. I am currently a

I just wanted to ask a quick question.
I am currently a student in UK under a tier 4 student visa and i'm starting my own business which is a restaurant but am I allowed?
As I'm a partner with another person who is British but I want to make sure if I am able to own it as well even though I am on a tier 4 student visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,how long do you reckon i need an answer by tomorrow night
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May you answer my question how long do u need and if u can't give me an answer by tomorrow i will ask for a refund
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. As you know a Tier 4 visa allows you to work to supplement you income or to take up a work placement relevant to your studies. Being in business or being self employed is not permitted however and you will be in breach of your visa conditions were you to do so. I hope that answers your question. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time. I've found the guidance notes for you. See page 66: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/540421/T4_Migrant_Guidance_July_2016.pdf

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.