propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I am currently in Spain with my Thai wife. She has a

Customer Question

I am currently in Spain with my Thai wife. She has a permanent residency card for Sweden UPPEHALLSTILLSTAND. Iwant to take her to England for a few days and am asking you if she will be allowed entry. Thank you in anticipation of your reply.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

Have you asked migrationsverket in Sweden. They will be able to confirm whether any additional documents are required to travel within Europe.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She is able to travel anywhere in the EU Shenghen area. She is now in Spain. Iwant to know if I can take her to England .

UK is not part of Schengen.

If your wife travels on her Thai passport she may need additional pappers as UK may not accept the Swedish ID card as the country is outside Schengen.

Best to check with migrationsverket / Swedish embassy if she will need extra papers to travel to uk as it outside Schengen.

Did you check with the Swedish embassy / migrationsverket?