Ask an Immigration Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
1. When you are applying for ILR you will need to show you earn more than 35,000 per annum. You can count up to 48 hours per week for calculating this income threshold. Here you will need pay receipts which set out how much you earned in that year. Your application will be on the SET(O) APPLIcation form.
2. Your partner and children may also apply for ILR if they have been five years in the UK. They will also qualify for ILR as they will qualify as your dependent as they will have been lawfully and continuously in the UK for five years.
3. Here is a link to the SET(O) APPLICATION form and guidance notes for filling it out. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-settle-in-the-uk-form-seto
In these guidance notes, it also sets out the requirements for accompanying documents. So you should read it carefully and see what applies to you.
5. Here is a link to the UK Government website where you can find the list of criteria which apply to you. https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk.
6. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.