Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am applying for Spouse visa extension. I am bit confused

Customer Question

Hi, I am applying for Spouse visa extension. I am bit confused with filling few questions along with documentation
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Can you give some extra details about what questions you are referring to please?

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thomas Can I call you if you are available.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I cannot have call I'm afraid.

Please simply clarify your questions in reply to this thread..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well in meeting financial requirement.
I am applying in the of Aug. My annual income P60 shows from april 2015 to april 2016 but I am applying in Aug. so Do I have have to copy from P60 or do I have to calulate my new income from Aug 2015 to Aug 2016 in order to show up to date figure.And my wife is in maternity leave
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I'm really sorry but I have been called in to a long meeting myself. I will opt out and your question will remain open for other experts to assist..

Tom

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.