How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I have a new Jamaican passport, but my old one has an

Customer Question

I have a new Jamaican passport, but my old one has an indefinite stamp in and the new one hasn't the office advised me to get the stamp in as the Home office what document do I need to support this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Do you intend to travel or change jobs any time soon?


Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please? Kind regards,Tom