Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I lost my passport which had my 5 yrs residence eea family

Customer Question

i lost my passport which had my 5 yrs residence eea family member on it. how can i get a replacement.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

Firstly, you must report that you have lost your residence card to the Home Office. Details on how you can do this are contained on the following webpage:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/report-a-lost-or-stolen-card

Assuming you are in the UK at the moment, after this you must then apply to the home office for a replacement residence card:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/replace

It is fairly straightforward to do, particularly if you have already been through the original process and are aware of it.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

g Mon 14:43 60 KB