Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My UK passport has expired. Is it possible to renew it on

Customer Question

My UK passport has expired. Is it possible to renew it on line? If so how do I go about it? I am staying in Ireland for the next two months and will then need it for a trip to the Caribbean.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you can indeed renew your UK passport online, and pay the necessary fee online also. You will, however, also need to post to the Passport Office your current passport, with the print out acknowledgement from your online application. Here is the link to the appropriate website- ​www.gov.uk/apply-renew-passport It will take approx. 3 weeks to receive your new passport. I hope this assists and answers your question. If so, please don't forget to rate my answer. Kind Regards Al