Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Tom, I would like to further inquire about the type of jobs

Hello Tom,I would like to further inquire about the type of jobs that can be done to help toward the financial requirement. My wife can secure a job as a Sales Agent for a company here in Kenya. This will not be a salaried employment, but commission based income, subject to meeting sales target. Can we use this source of income together with cash savings to meet the financial requirement. The cash savings will come from sale of family property which is neither under my name nor my wife's name. Will this be considered legal, and if so, what evidence will be required to prove the same?Regards.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.

What cash savings will you have as a result of the sale of the property please?

Tom

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi,About 50,000 pounds.Regards.
Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.

The cash savings will be counted provided you have held them for 6 month

I believe the income will be counted provided that she has been in receipt of the income for 6 months prior to the date of submisison.

The evidence generally required is outlined at 3.3, 5.6 & 7.5 but for specific guidance on this you would have to instruct a solicitor prior to making the application (which is what you should do anyway)

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tom,So the commission based job can be counted as a source of income right?Regards.
Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.

Yes, provided you comply with 5.5.7 & 5.5.8.

Please kindly leave feedback.

Tom

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.

You're welcome..