Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Hope you are well. I'm looking for advise. and I'm in

Customer Question

Hope you are well.
I'm looking for advise.
I'm Polish and I'm in relationship with British citezen we have baby together too.
As we are not married yet what rights I have if we would split up? We bought house together and I work in his company. I would like to know what financial security I have if we will not be together.
Also, how we could legally finalise our relation ship, is that possible without getting married?
I'm looking forward to your replay.
Best Regards,
Magda
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

As a EEA citizen exercising treaty rights in the UK, you do not have be married to a British citizen to acquire rights to remain and enjoy freedom of movement in the UK even if you split up. You would have the same financial security as would any EEA citizen exercising treaty rights in the UK.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your answer however my questions is what would happens with our goods if we would decide to not be together. What about the business which belongs to him at the moment?
Magda Olender

Does your question relate to immigration?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No it's not. I would like to know how financially I would be secured. When you are merried you share all assets between each other. What would happened in my situation?Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?