Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Selim. I did came to uk on 22th April 2006.so, I have fill

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I did came to uk on 22th April 2006.so, I have fill 10 year long resident. but I have a problem, on 29th June 2015 my visa application was rejected for non payment healthcharge and I made again application on 12th July 2015, which has been granted, Now can I make ILR application on 10year leagly lawfully resident rute?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

You should be able to make an application under the 10year rule providing you meet the requirements. Periods of any overstaying of 28 days or less would usually be ignored.

Best of luck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
today I have received SAR from home office.i have another inqurry about my last question .I told you, I came in uk 22th april 2006 and my first visa was finish 02/09/2009.i made application on home office 24th august 2009 but that application was invalid on 15/09/2009 for section 7 was not been sign.my application fees was not refund which was adjest on my next application than I made again application on 21th September 2009 which has been granted. and you know I had another application rejected on 29th june 2015 for IHS which has been resubmit on 12th july 2015 was also granted.so can I make ILR application on 10 year rute.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 9 months ago.

Hopefully this shouldn't cause you any issue with your application.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Could you please let me know,about my last matter.is it my overstear more then 28 days or any issue my indefenit leave application?my last visa was finish on 16th april 2016 .i made application on same day but my application was rejected on 29th june 2015.and i again made application on 12th july 2015 ,which was granted .so is it any way my overster was more then 28 days or any issue on my application.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

It is not as simple as a yes or no answer. It will depend on the reasons for the refusal and whether the Home Office accepted your application was submitted in time and also whether the Home Office gave you the opportunity to resubmit your application the second time and you submitted it within any deadlines given.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have submit letter what i received from home office on my last rejection
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you read my file.when i could know my ans.thanks
Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

Overstaying a visa is when your visa expires and you do nothing about it and more than 28days have pasted. If you applied before your visa expires and it is returned because it is invalid and you are given the opportunity to complete and you complete within the deadline given then you haven't overstayed even if your visa had expired because it was in the hands of the Home Office when it expired. But if you ignored all reasonable attempts by the Home Office to contact you to correct your invalid application and the Home Office returns your application and you did not make a further application then the Home Office will usually inform you. If you haven't been informed by the Home Office then hopefully you should be ok. I cannot give you a yes or no answer only the Home Office can.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
On my reject letter home office said they send me letter about helthcharge.i did checked my all document ,home office did send me on 30th april fingerprint letter and acqknoledgement letter.i did contact with homeoffice after made application about helthcharge,they told me you will received letter about helthcharge,then you can make payment.when i received letter from homeoffice l did contact with home office again that i received only fingerprint and acquknoledgement letter no helthcharge letter.then homeoffice said you should waite.lastly i received reject letter.now ,do you think if i have refuge from ilr ,can we make any ground about that.and if i refuge ilr,have i got appel right.thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Could you please ans my qurry ? Thanks
Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

I will give my final answer when you have rated

Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

You will have to wait for the decision of your ilr application. The Home Office will say whether you have right of appeal. Y

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your great help.my ilr application has been succesfull today.thanks.....................your ans was great help in my life.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

That is great news for you.