How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Frantz I Your Own Question
Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 426
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Frantz I is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello i was deported from this country some time ago, which kind of chance i have to be legal in here again.
My son attending to school, im working in here but using different name ...
Expert:  Frantz I replied 10 months ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

In light of your current circumstances you should seek legal advice. JustAnswer is unable to deal with complicated cases in this situation

Related Immigration Law Questions