Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I want to know something.My husband is a British citizen he

Customer Question

Hello..I want to know something.My husband is a British citizen he applied for me as a spouse visa from my country bangladesh.And I got 2 n half year visa in 2014.and its goin to expire next year in august. I have a little baby 4 month old and he got british citizen as well as.
But thing is we want separation(divorce) I want to stay with my baby here in uk. so is that divorce will effect on my visa or immigration. .what law says about this matter?00
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Is your husband willing to delay any divorce until you have applied for your ILR?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no we just want now...its a mentally harresment and my baby has in bad situation becoz of us..
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Has there been any physical violence?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no ...but slung nasty word shouting quarrel happen All the time both of us.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am afraid it could be turn in a serious situation everytime humiliation make me helpless and depressed thats time i want to die but when I think about my child I get stop myself I need a solution mam..even I don want to get back into my country because in my society they wont live me happily they will taunt me everytime and Also about baby I dont want to make my baby suffer in my country its a poor country..
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello I have n't got my answer
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

My apologies for the delay.

Is there no way you could simply live apart until the immigration issue is solved - thes would benefit both of you