Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Claire My ex has contact wth our daughter evry saturday 10

Hi claire
My ex has contact wth our daughter evry saturday 10 til 4 supervised by his mum.and sister due to his drugs and alcohol use
My daughter hs telephone contact wth him on tue and thu and she has stated in todays conversation wth her dad he told het she will be going london ths saturday to see him ad ge foes saturday markets.
Handover is don by my father and his sister outside a police station in leicester
I am woried she wont be handed over on time as london is over 100 miles si for my peace of mind shal i get my fathercto snd my ex a text the following
xxxxxx has mentioned that in todays telephone contact you hv stated her auntie wil pick her on sat andd she will be coming london to see you during contact hours.
Can i kndly remind you that contact is 10 til 4 and js want to clarify that xxxxxx needs to be handed over on time. Thank you
( Pls feel free to amend the text if needbe.)
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

That is absolutely fine