Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

How can i achieve having my husband to be on a tenancy

How can i achieve having my husband to be on a tenancy agreement for his spousal visa if he is currently not employed he is currently in brasil doing the visa from brasil and can not provide uk payslips or bank statements.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

It is not a requirement of the immigration rules for your husband to be in the tenancy agreement. If you cannot provide payslips how would you show evidence to the Home Office that you can sponsor your husband in his application? You would be the sponsor with the responsibility to provide evidence of your income and provide payslips not your husband.

If you are unsure about your husband's visa application, he should seek legal advice.