frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have been in the uk illegally for 13 years my family have

I have been in the uk illegally for 13 years my family have disown me because i am a rastarian and they don't agree with my beliefs so I don't have anything to go back home to..do I have a case for discretionary
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Decisions under private life arent as straightforward as that. You may have a case if you have an established private and family life in the UK and there are serious obstacles preventing you from integration back to your home country. The Home Office will have to decide whether being disowned because of belief is a serious obstacle in granting discretionary leave.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u don't think I've got a strong enough case

Without doing a full assessment, which I cannot do on here, it is difficult to say how strong your case is. The full circumstances of your case are not know and you shouldn't be giving confidential information on here as JustAnswer is a public space. You should instead seek confidential legal advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank u frantz for the information much appreciated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry one more thing I heard there will be an amnesty is it true

I am not aware sorry.