frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am currently in the process of assisting my fiance with an

Customer Question

I am currently in the process of assisting my fiance with an entry clearance application to the uk with the view to get married within 6 months.
For the application is the supporting evidence sent to sheffield or is it sent to Iran for my fiance to submit when she provides her biometrics. Also would i need to send the vaf appendix 2 form alongside the supporting documents?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

All your supporting documents including the Appendix 2 should be submitted in Iran by the applicant.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response, sorry I forgot to mention that she is making her application in turkey due to the difficulty in getting an appointment in Tehran is that the same?

Does your partner live in Turkey? If she doesnt live in Turkey she can only submit her application through a designated centre.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she lives in Iran however it says that she can submit her application in turkey as it is a designated centre for Iranians

Ok. Please rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well you did not confirm what I asked you? Why would I rate when my answer is not confirmed

You asked a question and I have given you an answer. What other confirmation do you require? It is your choice whether or not you wish to pay for the time I have spent answering your question.