frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I live in the UK for the last 6 years as student; however, I

Customer Question

I live in the UK for the last 6 years as student; however, I want to live and work in the UK. Also I have a Palestinian refugee document from Egypt. My question is there any way that I can obtain/request for UK citizenship or at least ILR. I am currently a master student and I just submitted my dissertation; thus I just began to search for a job.
My visa is a Tier4 General student, exp. 28/02/2017
Hussain
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Furthermore, If i found a job in the UK and completed 10 years in total in the UK; I am allowed to apply for ILR.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The option available to you to remain in the UK is through working for a licensed sponsor. So you are doing the right thing looking for work. If you remain in the UK legally for 10 year you may also be eligible to apply under the 10 year rule.