frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I would like to ask you question with regards to the

good morning, I would like to ask you question with regards ***** ***** biometric residence card issued to non- eea extended family member of EU nationality (unmarried partner) which has EU right to reside mentioned on it as well as permanent residence, validity for 10 years and mentioned that "family member of EU nationality" on it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 months ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
good morning, I am the EU sponsor for above card and I just found out that week after the card was received by my partner he only used me for it... can I somehow cancel it please?

Thank you for your enquiry.

I am not sure exactly what your question is but if anyone obtained an immigration document through false representation and anyone assisted them in doing so, it is a criminal offence and should be reported to the Home Office.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. So the best way is contact Home office. Will do that. Thank you and have a nie day

Please could you rate before you leave. Thank you.