Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I have been refused citizenship because of a fpn for traffic

Customer Question

Hi tom
I have been refused citizenship because of a fpn for traffic light offence on 21/05/15. Which I paid my 100 pound fine and 3 points in Glasgow sherriff court and didnt contest at all. My understanding is that 1 fpn in 12 month is allowed for good character. Do I have a case to plea as I have the paper work from police about my conditional offer of fixed plenalty notice?
thanks
arshad
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need any character certificate as I was reading some one else query. What chances of success with this appeal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to help with this enquiry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to get answer to this query and would like anything else.
I have been refused citizenship because of a fpn for traffic light offence on 21/05/15. Which I paid my 100 pound fine and 3 points in Glasgow sherriff court and didnt contest at all. My understanding is that 1 fpn in 12 month is allowed for good character. Do I have a case to plea as Ihave the paper work from police about my conditional offer of fixed plenalty notice?
thanks
arshad

Your enquiry is under priced I am afraid.