James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I came to the UK as the spouse of a British Citizen; the

Customer Question

I came to the UK as the spouse of a British Citizen; the following year I was granted limited leave outside of the Immigration rule under destitution domestic violence (DDV). I then applied for indefinite leave to remain as spouse in 2013 which was refused under paragraph 289 but was granted leave to remain for 30 months.
After 30 months I reapplied using ILR forms set (m) as spouse of my husband, however it is refused as a result of A280B of the immigration rule as of today. I have been given a further 30 months and need to pay £500 for NHS.
What is the way forward from this situation and the appropriate form to fill alond with the timescale.?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

What was the reason for refusal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For the reasons of refusal please consult that attached document (page 4 & final page).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please advise the appropriate step for my circumstances.

You need to pay the health surcharge of £500 urgently and before the deadline in your refusal letter. Follow the instructions in the refusal on how to pay urgently.

Please rate.