Waleed Hassan
Waleed Hassan, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge in Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law and have had conducted in lead cases.
85266915

What chance do u have if ur application was refused based on

Customer Question

What chance do u have if ur application was refused based on ets which was never used but u have appeal the decision
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would be happy to hear from u asap
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query.

It is difficult to tell you what chances you have for your appeal as this is a very complictated area.

I will refer you to two recent decision which I suggest you read:

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/2016-ukut-450

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/2016-ukut-229

Please do ot forget to rate my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did ets but didn't use it in any application and still was refuse ltr

Thank you for your reply.

I believe that I have answered your initial question. Nevertheless, the Home Office can refuse your application on the basis of good character even if you did not use. This will be a matter for the appeal and how you present your arguments.

Please now kindly rate my answer positively.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.
If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.
To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password ***** you will not be able to view or rate your answer.
If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 10 months ago.

Happy New Year.

I note that you have not rated my answer, which is now long overdue.

I would be grateful if you would kindly rate my answer as soon as possible.