frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a pensioner living in Leiston, And I suffer from

Customer Question

Good Afternoon. My name is***** am a pensioner living in Leiston, And I suffer from multiple health issues. Diabetes, Parkinsons dementia with Lewy disease, High blood pressure, Walking and balance problems etc. I have had a full time carer for some 10 years now who live 3 blocks away from me. She recently a knee replacement And feels she is unable to cope with me by herself any longer. I did have an exta 2 carers, but felt uncomfortable with them.
My son, who lives in South Africa Has offered to come and help with look after me. He is in his 50's. I will pay his costs, I will sponsor him and he will live and board full time with me. I get a care package fom the suffolk council which will be split between him and my present carer.
The problem is, how does he get, or what does he need to get a working permit to come and care for me. I would be grateful for any advice you can help me with.
Thank you so much.
Barry Lloyd, 9 Paxton Chadwick Close. Leiston, Suffolk. Tel.*********** Email address.***@******.***
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Other than the traditional route, there is little or no option for your adult son to achieve what you want under the current immigration rules.