frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have visitor visa now it is expire the next February I got

Customer Question

I have visitor visa now it is expire the next February I got that visa for visit my husband He is working in U.K. He is British and I have two children, they are British too. they are studying at the school I don' want to come back to Ecuador because there isnt nobody to take caring them because my husband is working all day but there are a problem my husband is earning 16500 or year and the requirements for my visa he needs to earn 18600 and he changed his job the last April and he doesn't have a p60, what do you think about my case please can you help me????
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My children have British citizen but the problem is the money my husband is not earning 18600 he had another job but he have finished this one the last march the he started new job the last April he has p60 the last job but the new one not because the next march he will obtain that one for that reason I want to apply inside before to February but I don't know if I can I am very worried for my children they will be alone if I come back to Ecuador
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They will be alone if i come back to Ecuador for apply my visa from there can you help me please
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your situation is very difficult. You should not overstay your visa. However there are complicated rules and exceptions in situations in situations like this and only a solicitor/lawyer can give advice.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't like your answer you didn't help me I paid the money without any good response

Sorry I cannot give you the answer you would like. The answer you are looking for does not exist in UK immigration law. When you applied for a visitor's visa in Ecuador you were required to show you are genuinely seeking entry to visit the UK. The purpose you gave during your visitors application in Ecuador now seems to have changed. You case is not that simply. You need to seek legal advice.