frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Some years ago we gave lodgings to afghani Asylum Seeker.His

Customer Question

Some years ago we gave lodgings to afghani Asylum Seeker.His application for Asylum was rejected and he was deported back to Afghanistan.He has now made his way back to Europe and is in Italy where he is now staying legally.He wants us to sponsor him to return to the UK.We do not know what this means or if a deported illegal immigrant would ever be allowed back into the UK.Your advice will be valued.Even it is possible it may be unwise because both my wife and I are over 80
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

It is unlikely he would be able to return to the UK without applying to revoke the deportation order and after he has served the time bar.