frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am mrs karia British citizen we are three adult at home my

Customer Question

I am mrs karia British citizen we are three adult at home my mother in law age of 92, my husband is suffering Parkinson's he is bed redun ,my self I got firect er spine I ant manage I want male person help 24 hours I know one carrer in India he is register carrer I was thinking to call him uk for helps so it is possible to apply for visa if yes what is procedure I am ready to pay your fees
Mrs karia
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want know I can call carrer from India & what is procedure
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately it is not possible to apply for a carer in India to enter the UK to provide the care you need. A derivative residence which is normally granted to a primary carer of a British citizen living in the UK can only be granted if the primary carer lives in the UK and is a direct relative or legal guardian.