frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am applying for EEA unmarried partner visa in uk, my

Customer Question

i am applying for EEA unmarried partner visa in uk, my partner is from nepal and we r hoping we will be together within the start of next year. i have some concerns, as we r taking our application forward (its almost complete and i will send it to nepal on friday). we believe we have strong material to work with and we have been helped with that from solicitors but we wanted to do the priority visa process, within 7-10 days, we don't know if we can. our solicitor suggested it and today she said she was looking more into details of it in case nepal doesnt do priority visas.. can u tell me if they do accept it or not?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

You should ask your solicitor for advice if you already have one.