Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a national of Argentina I have lost my passport with my

Customer Question

I am a national of Argentina I have lost my passport with my Visa Tier 4 vignette on it while travelling in Europe. I have already got a new passport and I have to apply for a short term study visa to re enter the UK to re sit two modules in exam attendance at uni (my course ended in Oct 2015). I was wondering if I can enter the UK as a tourist for one week before coming back to Argentina to apply for the short term study visa.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 8 months ago.

Argentina citizens don't need a visa to visit the UK generally but in your situation you may be refused entry if you do decide to visit without a good reason. It is not clear why you haven't reported your passport and UK visa lost to the Home Office and why you aren't applying for a transfer of conditions?