frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have submitted my reconsideration application for

Customer Question

i have submitted my reconsideration application for naturalization 6 months ago. how long does it takes?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: first i applied for naturalaization november 15th. they wanted more additional info regarding my ccj. i missed the letter so i did not provide the info they wanted. i was abroad for working. They refused my application. i have applied for recosideration with my payments details of my ccj
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately it can take as long as it can, you will have to wait until a decision is made. When applications are made in the UK, you are expected to remain in the UK and not make any travel plans. The failure to respond to the Home Office has obviously caused the delay.