chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Iam Noela a Tanzanian, with 7 yrs experience in HR (in

Customer Question

Hi Iam Noela a Tanzanian, with 7 yrs experience in HR (in Tanzania) now in UK pursuing masters in HRM in Bristol, will finish my dissertation October 2017.
How do I get a UK work permit? i would like to stay for at least 2 more years to broaden my experience. What are the possible options for me? please advice.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 6 months ago.

Hi Noela,

In order for you to obtain a work permit, you will have to apply for a Tier 2 Visa.

In order to do so, you will need to obtain employment with an employer which has a home office sponsor licence and can provide you with a certificate of sponsorship.

If your visa is granted you will be tied to your employer for the dyration of your visa.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards