Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I came in uk october 2007 on student visa 09 nov 2009

Customer Question

i came in uk october 2007 on student visa
09 nov 2009 submitted tier 4 application granted until 19 december 2011
01 july 2011 submitted tier 4 applicatiom granted until 23 august 201521 august submited tier 2 application which was refused as cos was bad quality and got deception.
after admin review refusal i have submitted JR on february 2016
by consent from me and home office. home office granted me 28 days .
Home office said
1) WE SENT YOU A LETTER WHICH WITHDREW THE FINDING OF DECEPTION WHICH WAS CONTAINED IN ORIGINAL DECISION.
2)THIS IS A SUPPLEMENTAL LETTER AND READ ALONGSIDE THE ORIGINAL DECISION OF 12 OCTOBER 2015.3) IN VIEW OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOUR CLIENTS CASE, ANY APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO REMAIN THAT THEY MAKE IN UK WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE DATE YOU RECIEVE THIS LETTER WILL BE TREATED AS IF IT HAD BEEN MADE WITHIN 28 DAYS IF THE EXPIRY OF THE LAST GRANT LEAVE AND WILL NOT BE REFUSED ON THE BASIS THAT HE IS AN OVERSTAYER.so after that i applied FLR O on 17 november 2016 based on witness in the hearing and police ongoing
case.i recieved my refusal on 07-07-2017 and no right of appeal. they said if you have something else to rasie do it within 14 days of reciepe of this letter.my 10 years finishing in 2 months (september 2017)
what are my chancespls help me guys
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
this is very important question... can't cancel
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 15 days ago.

First of all why was your application refused on 7 July 2017 and did you make this application with the help of a lawyer if not why not. What ongoing Police case. You should seek immediate legal advice. JustAnswer is not a place to receive legal advice.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
HO said it's not strong to fight on with police n oisc. And yes my solicitors fighting my case. Police still investigating the case and cps told them to work more on evidence.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 14 days ago.

You have not provided the exact reason the HO has given for the refusal. OK go back to your solicitor with this refusal. They are able to give legal advice.