Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I have recently been granted ILR based on 10 yr residency

Customer Question

I have recently been granted ILR based on 10 yr long residency and now I'm looking to apply for my wife as well but not about which form to use and also what are the requirements i.e does she have to take the Life in the UK test and B1 english test? do I or my spouse have to meet the income threshold and how is this calculated and what kind of evidence is required because I am a private hire driver working with uber as self employed having started less than a month ago while my spouse is a care assistant in a care home. Would appreciate a detailed answer. Regards
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm happy to wait. Thanks
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately you have not paid the appropriate fee to receive the level of support you are asking for.