frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a Singaporean wife of a British citizen. We have been

Customer Question

I am a Singaporean wife of a British citizen. We have been married over 30 years and in that time, lived in Singapore and Malaysia. We live together. We have a daughter who is a British citizen settled in UK for 20 years.
Should I apply for 'Indefinite Right to Remain' using my non-UK resident husband or should I apply as a dependent parent?
Thanks !
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

You would need to apply for a spouse visa and your British husband will need to meet the financial requirement and be present and settled in the UK or if not present in the UK he has to have a job offer in the UK and earnings abroad equivalent to £18,600.