Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I seeked asylum in 2003 and I was under 15 years old. I

Customer Question

I seeked asylum in 2003 and I was under 15 years old. I claimed to be from different country and i was granted ILR in 2012. Now the home office knows that I am not from that country where I claimed to be.Recently I have send my real passport to Home Office and I asked to rectify my details. The Home Office has send back my real passport and ILR but they did not rectify the details HO said that the decision was made based in what you claimed to be. Now I can not get travel document I can not get british passport as they consider it deception basically i am stuck here as hostage. Please give me an advice what to do as I don't know what to do. thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 11 days ago.

Go and seek legal advice. JustAnswer is not the place to seek legal advice.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This what I paied for legal advice.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 11 days ago.

Well read the terms and conditions. JustAnswer does not give legal advice and even if it did you have paid the minimum amount for a complex case. Sorry.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Misleading people is easy. It's all about money it's understandable .
Expert:  Frantz I replied 11 days ago.

No they are not misleading at all on the contrary.

Users on here just dont read the terms and conditions properly and many try to take advantage of the excellent service JustAnswer provides and some refusing to pay after receiving support from experts.

JustAnswer provides a great value for money service. You only need to instruct a UK solicitor to find out how much they charge to provide the same help you get on JustAnswer for the minimal you pay for here.

Your matter involves deception, which is a complicated issue and you want advice for paying so little. You need urgent legal advice.