frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I got an immigration question. This is regarding my son'

Customer Question

Hi there I got an immigration question. This is regarding my son' naturalization application. He is 20 year old. He was granted Indefinite leave to remain/ settlement on 02/09/2015. He has IELTS Life skills B1 level on 21/07/2015 and it was accepted at time of his settlement application / indefinite leave to remain. He had his Life in U.K. Test certificate on 26/01/2015 and this was also accepted at time of application of Settlement/ indefinite leave to remain. There are no expiry dates mentioned on both certificates. Does he have to take both these tests again befor he apply for naturalization application? I am asking this question as these certificate are more than two year old now. Regards A *******

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 months ago.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please, I have paid money already to have answer to my queries.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I prefer to write as I can always look back on to my questions and responses.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting for response to my queries
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't want to pay extra money for call me option and I prefer my queries to be answered in writing.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The test validity of your IELTS Life Skill B1 qualification is 2 years. You may have to do this test again. There is not expiry for the life in the UK test so it will still be valid.

Thank you for your enquiry. Please ignore previous answer as it was sent in error.

The test validity period of your IELTS Life Skill B1 qualification is usually 2 years. However, you can use a B1 level qualification that has run out if you are applying for citizenship and it was accepted when you settled in the UK. There is no expiry date for the life in the UK test so it will still be valid.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why my account has been charged twice for same one question?
One transaction is £26.00 and another one is £ 34.00. Both have been deducted from my account on 14/08/17. I have not asked two questions/ queries.I am not happy with this charging me extra money without asking my permission.Please resolve this issue soon.