Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My husband is in UK in tier 2 visa last 6 months.we are

Customer Question

My husband is in UK in tier 2 visa last 6 months.we are intending to join him.I got a job and got my tier 2 visa entry clearance..i applied for my children visa as my dependent from outside Uk along with me.my kids entry clearance is refused.how can we apply for my children again..should i cancel my tier 2 visa and move as his dependent.can i re apply under my husband..should i travel to uk in the vignette and apply?.wat is my best option.i could not find out wat the immigration law says in scenarios like this?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kindly reply to my mail***@******.***
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 months ago.

What was the reason for refusal?